Motorbikes are a popular form of transport in most of the developing countries including Pakistan where Population density is more in urban places like Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Peshawar. MotoTrack is an innovative start-up of Pakistan which combats the problem of bike snatching with the help of motorcycle trackers that can be used to locate as well as control a bike remotely
The increase in population and growing unemployment is leading to increase in bike snatchers, according to figures there are approximately 70-80 bikes being stolen every day which is creating lot of trouble among the bike owners.
MotoTrack an innovative start-up
MotoTrack, as the name suggests, is a Motorcycle tracking device which can be installed on any bike. The working of MotoTrack is similar to any other vehicle tracking system.
MotoTrack device has a onetime cost of Rs. 5,500 (Pakistani currency), inclusive of taxes. There will also be service tax which needs to be paid by the subscribers, there are 3 kinds of packages available
- 3 Months Service Package: Rs.1000
- 6 Months Service Package: Rs.1900
- 12 Months Service Package: Rs.3500
- Nationwide Tracking: You can get the location of your device anywhere at any time with just a simple text message.
- 24×7 call center support: The customer is given 24-hour emergency numbers that are connected to a control room with personnel answering attentively.
- Ignition On/ Off Alert: You will get a text message with the location of where your bike is when the ignition is turned on or off.
- Engine Kill / Start via SMS: Turn your bike’s engine on or off with a text message.
- Battery Tampering SMS Alert: Get a text message with your bike’s location if someone tampers with the battery.
- Support for Two Phone Numbers: You can use two phone numbers to control your bike using text.
- Online fleet monitoring: The online fleet monitoring tool is designed for companies interested in monitoring 20+ bikes at once. If you have it activated, you can view movement reports, get position, speed reports, estimated distance travelled and also get directions to your bike via MotoTrack’s mobile app.
You may also like : DoctHERS Medical startup of Pakistan
MotoTrack is an innovative start-up which is much needed for Pakistan where the case of bike snatching is increasing, 90% bikes in Pakistan are low end and costs upto 40k to 70k on a bike can’t afford this much of money only for tracking. This will benefit the people who have heavy bikes and high-end vehicles. MotoTrack is innovating the technology to reach out to the middle-class people who are using the low-end vehicles.