The Journey of Salman Khan from an actor to a superstar in Bollywood and Indian Film Industry is truly amazing, the journey saw a lot of hurdles and bumps, Salman khan took all the hurdles as challenges and went on becoming the top actor in Indian Film Industry. Salman Khan Net worth today is $210 Million USD and it comes around Rs 15,47,40,60,000.
Salman Khan was born on 27th Dec 1965 in Indore of Madhya Pradesh in Central India. He is born to Salim Khan who is legendary screenwriter of Bollywood and Sushila Charak (Salma Khan) was the first wife of his father Salim Khan so Salman Khan grew up in both Hindu and Muslim Tradition, after death of his first wife his father Salim Khan Married Helen Jairag Richardson who was also an actress, he also has 2 brothers Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan and 2 sisters named Alvira Khan, Arpita Khan.
Salman Khan has a good family history, though his ancestors are migrated from Afghanistan and settled in Indore in 1800s, since then they settled in Indore, Salman’s Grandfather Abdul Rashid Khan was a Deputy Inspector General of then Indore state who was also awarded Diler Jung award of the Holkar times.
Salman Khan Childhood:
Salman Khan as a child was shy in school but also very mischievous and naughty. Salman Khan had his schooling at The Scindia School, Gwalior and St. Stanislaus High School in Bandra Salman khan was very good at sports during school he used to play cricket, hockey and swimming.
Salman Khan was naughty and he used to get lot of beating at home once during Diwali festival, instead of cracker he decided to burn papers, he took a bundle of papers and burnt it but unfortunately was not just bundle of paper but instead it was salary which was received by his father, soon when his father Salim Khan got to know about the incident he explained Salman Khan about the importance of money.
Salman khan finished his 12th from St. Stanislaus High School in Bandra and later he joined St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai but he dropped from his education because of his passion towards cinema.
Salman Khan as an actor.
Salman even before entering the film industry had written 3 scripts , but Salman Khan made his acting debut in 1988 for a film called Biwi Ho To Aisi he acted in a supporting role. It was in 1989 when salman khan acted in Rajshri Productions’ Maine Pyar Kiya the fate of Salman Khan changed, the film became one of the all-time hit of Bollywood.
In 1990, Salman Khan appeared in a film called Baaghi: A Rebel for Love. Late he scored hattrick when his three films in 1991 , Patthar Ke Phool, Sanam Bewafa, and Kurbaan became blockbuster . In the same year salman khan worked with Sanjay Dutt and Madhuri Dixit in romantic drama called Saajan even it became hit. In 1994, He again worked with Madhuri Dixit in Hum Aapke Hain Kaun which again became a super hit movie in Bollywood history breaking all records created earlier.
Salman Khan then worked with his co-star Shahrukh Khan in a film Karan-Arjun where salman khan played the role of Karan the movie was produced under Rakesh Roshan’s Banner. In the year 1997 salman played the double role in Judwa and Auzar. Salman Khan worked in many hit films like Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya, Jab Pyar Kisi Se Hota Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota He, Hum Saath Saath Hai, Biwi No-1, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and many other films. Salman khan not omnly clicked in role as a romantic hero but he also proved his ability to act in comedy role, in 2004 he acted in Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and No Entry had proved that he can do justice to any role . The Movies like Wanted, Dhabang, bodyguard , Sultan , Bhajrangi Bhaijan , Ek tha Tiger, Tiger Zindha Hai took salman khan to differ level and he reached top level in Indian Cinemas.
Salman Khan Net Worth
The Leading star of Bollywood today Salman Khan Net Worth is estimated to be around $210 Million USD. Salman Khan net worth not only comes from the movies he makes, his income is dependent on TV Shows,brand endorsement made by Salman Khan, he is also invested in several startups.
Salman Khan Net Worth from Movies.
Salman Khan Net Worth is Mainly dependent on movies, he charges 60 crores per movie and also charges based on the profit.
Salman Khan earns around 200 crores in Movies every year.
The Movies which increased Salman Khan Net Worth
|MOVIE NAME||NET GROSS|
|Tiger Zinda Hai||3,39,00,00,000|
|Prem Ratan Dhan Payo||1,94,30,50,000|
|Ek Tha Tiger||1,86,14,50,000|
Upcoming Movies of Salman Khan which will increase his net worth
|Kick 2||200 crores|
|Dabangg 3||110 crore|
|No Entry Mein Entry||50 crore|
|Partner 2||60 crore|
|Sher Khan||65 crore|
Here is the track record which increased Salman khan Net Worth and got him fame
- Most 100 crore grossers (5 films)
- Most back-to-back blockbusters (5 films)
- Highest single day collections (Ek Tha Tiger 32.92 cr)
- Highest opening day collections (Ek Tha Tiger 32.92 cr)
- Highest first week collections (Ek Tha Tiger 137.15 cr)
- Most 150 crore grossers (2 films)
TV Shows and Salman Khan Net worth
Salman Khan is currently doing 2 major TV shows ‘ Dus Ka Dum’ and ‘Big Boss’. Salam Is charging 78 crores for Dus Ka Dum and 11 crores per episode for his presence in Big Boss , which is the secondary source which increased Salman Khan Net Worth.
Salman Khan Film Production and Salman Khan Net Worth
Salman Khan also Started a movie Production company called Salman Khan Films (SKF) in 2014, which is into film productions and movie distribution which is also a component of Salman Khan net worth.
The Famous movies which Produced by SKF are Dr.Cabbie, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Hero, TubeLight, Race3, Loveyatri and Bharat. Most of the Movies are acted by Salman Khan which will increase Salman Khan Net worth.
Salman khan Net worth from Startup
Salman Also Invested in startups like yatra.com where he claims to have 5% of stake, so Yatra.com growth will also increase Salman khan Net worth.
Salman khan Houses and Salman Khan Net Worth
Salman Khan owns multiple house in places like Noida, Chandigarh, Delhi and Mumbai. Salman khan own house is in Mumbai, the market estimation of which is Rs.114 Crore.
Salman Khan stay in Galaxy Apartments along with his family Salim Khan and Salma Khan. This building is situated toward the beginning of Bandstand on Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Road at Bandra West, Mumbai. The house is close to the heart of Salman Khan as he spent 40 years in the same house.
Salman Khan also owns a flat at flat at the Sterling Sea face at Worli, he also owns a flat at Carter Road.Salman Khan also owns an apartment in the Burj Pacific tower in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Salman Khan also owns house at Bandra house which increases Salman Khan net worth by 3 crores,He owns Arpita farms in Panvel of 150 acres which increases Salman Khan Net worth by 80 crores, He is also buying 100 acre holiday home at Goria beach which increases Salman Khan net worth by 100 crores,He is also buying a Triplex flat in Bandra which adds 30 crores to Salman Khan Net worth.
Salman Khan Cars and Salman Khan Net Worth
Salman Khan is also fond of Cars and Bikes, he owns top brand of Cars and bikes which adds around 50 Crores in Salman Khan Net worth. Here are the few cars list owned by Salman Khan
- Mercedes-Benz GL-Class–
Salman Khan owns the Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d
- Range Rover
Salman Khan owns latest Range Rover on sale in India costs INR 2.12 crore
- Lexus LX 470
Salman Khan owns he full-size SUV of 2003 model that was based on Toyota’s Land Cruiser
- BMW X6
The BMW X6 currently retails in India for an ex-showroom price of INR 1.21 crore.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Salman Khans owns S class of Benz
- Toyota Land Cruiser
Salman Khan owns the latest generation Land Cruiser that is sold in India
- Audi RS7
The Audi RS7 Sportback is on sale in India for INR 1.42 crore.
Salman Khan owns Yatch worth 3 crores.
Salman Khan Controversies:
- His relationship with Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai, which was the well-publicized topic in media, In March 2002, After their breakup, Rai accused him of harassing her. She claimed that Khan had not been able to come to terms with their breakup and was hounding her, Her parents reported a complaint against him.
- The case of Killing of a deer, Salman Khan hunted the deer with his all co-stars of the film “Hum Saath Saath Hain” -Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Neelam and Tabu, were shooting for in the forests near Jodhpur in 1998. In 2007, Before the court granted him bail, Salman had spent a week in Jodhpur jail.
- On September 2010, Khan was reported to have claimed on a Pakistani channel that the 26/11 attacks got a lot of attention because the “elite” were targeted. During the interview, the actor had said: “It was the elite that was targeted this time. Five-star hotels and stuff. So they panicked. Then they got up and spoke about it. Khan also said that Pakistan was not to be blamed for it, That the Indian security forces had failed.
Also Read JADA PINKETT SMITH NET WORTH
Awards and Achievements:
- In 1990, He received the Filmfare award for best male debut for Maine Pyar Kiya.
- In 1999, Received the Filmfare award for the best supporting role in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
- In 2004, He counted in the 7th best-looking man in the world.
- In 2007, He received the Rajiv Gandhi award for his outstanding achievements in entertainment.
- In 2008-09, He received the best Anchor by Indian television award for 10 Ka Dum season 1 and 2.
- In 2012, Received the Masala award for the box-office star of the year (male).
- In 2015, He listed in 7th world’s highest paid actor.
Salman Khan Philanthropy
Salman Khan has started a foundation called Being Human Foundation.
- Being Human Foundation supports through providing education to 200 children at the Akshara High School in Mumbai and additional 300 through Aseema an NGO.
- The foundation works on Career Development Centres (CDC) in rural places to train the local, educated and under-served youth.The training aims at improving the soft skills and Job oriented skills.
- The foundation also started an educational resource center in a village called ‘Waje’ where it providesbasic mathematics tool kit and also runs health awareness camp.
- The Foundation also supports MPSM a voluntary group of Maharastra the foundation helps in arithmetic project and also support in basic mathematics to four thousand children from these tribal communities
- The foundation is also working with the ‘Veer’ organisation which helps differently abled people in the employment sector.
Salman Khan Net Worth Growth Estimate:
Salman Khan net worth is estimated to grow at 140% in coming year.
Please subscribe if you liked Salman Khan Net Worth